Nature provides health benefits that are truly impossible to replicate in an indoor environment! There are endless sensory, motor and regulatory experiences to discover outdoors. 🌱 We can explore what it feels like to roll around in the grass or work out how to use our muscles to get over a big rock or log.
🌱 Breathing in the fresh air or listening to the waves crash can be very calming for many people.
🌱 Nature is also the perfect place to engage meaningfully with chi
Handwriting challenges? How do we spot these? There are many underlying components that affect handwriting. Some include: ·Posture:
- Having the core strength to sit upright at a desk
·Visual – motor skills:
- transferring ideas from your head onto paper
- copying from the board
·Fine motor skills
- Hand (fingers and wrist) and arm strength
- Dexterity (in-hand manipulation)
- Being able to grasp and move the pencil efficiently